- 4 lbs of pork loin, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces (think skewer meat size)
- heaping Tbs natural peanut butter (almond butter also works)1
- fresh lime juice1/4 Cup
- low sodium soy sauce1/4 Cup
- fish sauce1 ½ Tablespoon
- sriracha1 Tablespoon
- sesame oil2 Tablespoon
- avocado oil5 Tablespoon
- Thai red chili sauce1/4 Cup
- Skewers soaked in water
- Combine the marinade in a large bowl.
- 2. Add the cut pork to the marinade and cover. Let the pork and sauce marinate in the fridge for about 4-8 hours, or overnight.
- 3. When you’re ready to cook, preheat a grill or grill pan on high heat for 8-10 minutes or until super hot.
- 4. Skewer the pork chunks while you wait for the grill to warm up.
- 5. Place the pork skewers on the grill for 5 minutes. Flip the skewers over and continue to grill for another 3-5 minutes, depending on how thick your pork pieces are.