- Butter2 Tablespoonmelted
- Honey2/3 Cup
- Sriracha Sauce1/3 Cup
- Soy sauce1/4 Cup
- Apple cider vinegar1/4 Cup
- Ground ginger1/2 Teaspoon
- Minced garlic1 Teaspoon
- Frozen meatballs32 Ounces
- Sesame seedsas neededto garnish
- Scallion greensAs neededto garnish
- Yeild: 9
In a medium sized bowl mix together the butter, honey, Sriracha, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ground ginger, and garlic. Add frozen meatballs to the bowl of your slow cooker and pour the sauce over the top. Mix together ensuring all the meatballs are coated.
Turn crockpot to high and cook for 3 to 4 hours.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped scallions to serve.