- Salmon fillet32 Ounces
- Olive oil2 Tablespoon
- Salt1 Teaspoon
- Ground cumin1 Teaspoon
- Paprika1 Teaspoon
- Onion powder1 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- Ground black pepper1 Teaspoon
- Red bell pepper1medium-sized, cored and sliced
- Green bell pepper1medium-sized, cored and sliced
- Yellow bell pepper1medium-sized, cored and sliced
- White onion1medium-sized, peeled and sliced
- Yeild: 4
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Place salmon fillet on a baking sheet and coat with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Mix all the seasonings together in a small bowl until combined. Reserve some of the seasoning for the veggies and use the remaining for rubbing all over the salmon.
Place the peppers and onion in a small bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with reserved seasoning and toss to coat. Lay them on the baking sheet around the salmon.
Place baking pan into the oven and cook the salmon and veggies pan for 30 to 45 minutes, until it flakes easily with a fork. Cut into portion size pieces and serve immediately.