- butter1/2 Cup
- cocoa powder3/4 Cup
- Sugar1 Cup
- vanilla1/2 Teaspoon
- flour1/2 Cup
- chopped walnuts (depending on what you want your brownies to taste like)1 Cup
- salt (depends on serving size)pinch of salt (depends on serving size)
1. Adjust oven rack to the middle position. Preheat oven to 176°C (350°F )
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan, or line it with aluminum foil and grease the foil. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in a medium pot over low heat. Remove from heat, whisk in cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
4. Transfer mixture to a bowl and gently stir in flour, walnuts, and a pinch of salt.
5. Transfer mixture to greased baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the middle is just barely set.
6. Remove and allow to completely cool in the baking pan on a rack before cutting.