Roasted Tomato & Bell Pepper Soup
By June 19, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 50 mins
Decorations: 4-5 tortilla sheets (cut out desire shapes. Toast in preheat oven 150 degree till golden brown and crisp).
- 4 cups tomatoes quartered
- 1 items onion sliced
- 2 items red pepper cut into chunky pieces
- 4 cloves garlic left whole in skin
- 1/8 cups olive oil generous drizzle
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese sprinkled to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Add the tomatoes, red peppers, onion and garlic to a baking tray, sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle generously with olive oil. Mix it all around with hands.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the vegetables are sweet and just slightly charred
- Bring the stock to the boil.
- Pick out the garlic from the roasted vegetables and squeeze the juicy garlic flesh out into the stock, discarding the skins. Add the rest of the vegetables
- Puree using a hand blender, but not too smooth. Reheat in a clean pan.
- Serve with yogurt, pepper, basil with toasted tortilla (shape of Pacman & Ghost).