Cucumber Salad Recipe
By June 19, 2017Published:
- 1 lbs radish thinly sliced
- 4 item medium carrot thinly sliced
- 1 item large cucumber seeded and cut into half rounds
- Fill a bowl with cold water and add the radishes. Rub them clean in a couple of changes of water, then dry them with a kitchen towel. Slice the carrots and cucumber.
- Scoop the avocado flesh into the blender, add the lime, until smooth. Stir in the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl and toss them with an little dressing at a time until they are coated but not drenched in the dressing.